Friday Football Showdown

Location:Golden Nugget - Las Vegas
Start Date:8/11/15
End Date:2/10/16
Entry Fee:$2,000
Early Entry:No
Prize Info:$2K to 8 finalists and $1K each to third and fourth place. Winner gets 75% of remainder and runner-up gets 25%.
Notes:First time this contest open to the public. Top 8 records from first 8 weeks play head-to-head until winner is determined. Radio broadcast on Fridays at 2 pm PST on 1100 AM or 100.9 FM.
Posted in Uncategorized